CYCLE Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “CYCLE”) receives personal information from customers, employees, and others in the course of developing hotels and our business, including “willow. In order to provide our customers with products and services that will satisfy them, we may utilize personal information of our customers and other individuals. We recognize that personal information is important information related to privacy, and we will protect personal information and aim for customer-oriented management in accordance with the following internal rules that stipulate the items to be observed in handling personal information.
 Compliance with relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, etc.
We will comply with laws, ordinances, guidelines, etc. related to the handling of personal information.
 Acquisition of Personal Information
When acquiring personal information, we will clarify the purpose for which the information is to be used, and will acquire the information within the scope necessary to achieve that purpose, using legal and fair means.
 Purpose of Use of Personal Information
When using personal information, the purpose of use shall be clarified as follows, and the information shall be handled within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
1. For reservation and accommodation management
2. For various arrangements such as sending materials and products and responding to inquiries
To send information on events, accommodation plans, etc.
To conduct sales activities, after-sales services, and marketing activities (such as asking for questionnaires) by mail, telephone, e-mail, or visit
5. For analysis to improve our website, services, and products, we will use the information as statistical information excluding personal information.
6. To provide member services for member organizations.
7. To provide services to users of our facilities
8. In other cases where we deem it necessary to contact you.
9. To exercise rights or fulfill obligations under laws and regulations
10. To respond to other matters incidental or related to our business
 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases
1. When prior consent has been obtained from the person in question
2. When required by law
3. When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
4. When disclosure is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
5. Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
6. Other cases in which the provision of personal information is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations.
7. When disclosing statistical information about customers when explaining our services to cooperating companies (including potential cooperating companies), advertisers, or other third parties, or for other legitimate purposes (however, statistical information shall not include information that can identify individual customers).
 Matters related to security control measures
We will take necessary and appropriate measures for security control to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
 Retention Period of Personal Information
When the retention period stipulated by law has passed, or when there is no longer a need to use the information for the purposes of use described in , the relevant personal information will be deleted without delay.
 Supervision of contractors
We may provide your personal information to a subcontractor to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use of your personal information.
When entrusting the handling of personal information to a subcontractor, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure that the subcontractor manages the personal information safely.
 Inquiries about personal information
If a customer wishes to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or complaint handling of his/her own personal data, the customer himself/herself can send the necessary documents for the application listed in A below to the contact listed in B below, and we will respond as soon as reasonably possible.
b. Documents that confirm the applicant’s identity (driver’s license, passport, copy of health insurance card, etc.)
c. Stamps for the fee (please contact the Personal Information Inquiry Office for the amount).
＜B. Personal Information Inquiry Contact
Address: 8 Chiyoda-cho, Toyooka City, Hyogo Prefecture 668-0032
8-27 Chiyoda-cho, Toyooka City, Hyogo Prefecture
Hours: 10:00 – 18:00 (except Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays)
Personal information obtained in connection with a request for disclosure, etc., will be used only to the extent necessary for the request for disclosure, etc., and will not be used for any other purpose. Documents, etc. received by mail will be stored for an appropriate period of time after receipt and then disposed of.
*We will not disclose the information in any of the following cases. If we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect and give the reason.
When the identity of the customer cannot be verified.
When the payment of the fee has not been made
When a request for disclosure is not applicable
When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party
When there is a possibility of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business.
 Continuous Improvement
We will continuously maintain and improve our efforts and protection activities described in the above paragraphs.
Enacted June 20, 2023
Representative Director Daisuke Nakahara